Tuesday, October 30, 2007



This caricature is of my favorite art works that I have in my room. I love it because since I was a child one of the things that I always wanted to do was to pain, specially this kind of things. It is so great how a painting can give life to something and more in a funny way. Caricatures bring out the child that is inside us, with so much joy and happiness. This caricature is also one of my favorite because it remind me my trip to Disneyland. I got this painting made in Orlando in the Animal kingdom. I have a lot of caricatures of myself, but definitely this is one is the best of all. It has my favorite colors and a smile that I've always try to give to everyone. In our art class I would like to study this kind of art, because as I said before this is one of favorite kind of art.

This painting catch a lot memories, Disneyland, Orlando, and all the park that brought me to my childhood. So, each time that I look at this painting all this memories come to my mind.

No comments: