Tuesday, October 30, 2007


This piece of art was a special gift from one of my best friend in Colombia. He gave it to me when knew that i was coming here. I said that it is special because he made it. He an artist, and one of the things that he loves to do the most are this kind of thing; motorcicle, cars, helicopters, and bikes. I really like this piece of art even though in the real life I do not like to ride motorcycles. I brought this piece of art with me too and also as the others has a great value to me. I know that the idea was to go out and found art around, but I was in my house all this weekend and the only thing that I do was to look around me and found pieces of art that mean something to me or at least I like them. This motorcycle is really pretty and a lot details that make it difficult to make, but also make it look as a real motorcycle with the only different that it was made with wood. This piece of art is in my living room, and everyone at home loves it.

No comments: